Where you aware of the plethora of treatments available to you to enhance your smile? There’s an entire branch of dentistry, known as cosmetic dentistry, designed to upgrade and improve the quality of your teeth. Whether you have broken tooth, a missing tooth, or severely damaged teeth, cosmetic dentistry can be used to improve your smile. Here are some of your options:
– Dental crowns are highly effective because they can cap and conceal your teeth on all sides down to the gum line to not only protect your teeth but also enhance its look.
– Dental implants are highly effective tooth prosthetics that can replace teeth with a durable enhancement that can potentially last a lifetime of heavy use.
– Dental bridges are tooth replacements that act as permanent prosthetics that can link to nearby and neighboring teeth in your mouth.
– Dentures are a removable prosthetic that can replace missing teeth with customizable prosthetics that can be removed for daily cleaning.
– Teeth whitening treatment systems are designed to substantially decrease any issues involving stains and discolorations on your teeth.
For additional assistance with cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Robert H. Watson and our team at Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA are here to enhance your smile. If you would like to set up an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Charlotte, North Carolina, please call us at 704-523-7221 to speak with a member of our team.