Are you working on any cavity-prevention methods to keep your mouth free from the risks of cavities and tooth decay? If not, it is important to do so as soon as you can as cavities are a constant threat to your oral health that you will have throughout your entire life, and if left unchecked, can lead to severe infections... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
When you shop for dental hygiene products, how do you know which products are best? Which ones will actually provide the promised results and effectively help your smile? In order to know which products are best, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance. The ADA Seal means that a product is safe and effective, and that it does what it... read more »
The oral hygiene aisle at the store is awash with products that are propped up by persuasive marketing messages and advertising slogans. The American Dental Association's understand that all of these messages can sometimes make it hard to tell the difference between a high quality oral hygiene product and an ineffective one. Some oral hygiene products on the market are... read more »