If you have been wanting a newer, straighter smile, you might have more options than you imagined. Traditional braces, which have made advancements that offer ceramic and not just metal brackets, are not the only methods available to correct bite problems and straighten teeth. Since May 2000, Invisalign® has been available for patients, and they have been proven to be... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!