Do you ever ask yourself “What is a good type of toothpaste”? If so, then our Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA team is more than happy to help you! There are many different types of paste that can be beneficial for your smile. However, there are also many different types of paste that aren’t so helpful. So, to help... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
When you shop for dental hygiene products, how do you know which products are best? Which ones will actually provide the promised results and effectively help your smile? In order to know which products are best, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance. The ADA Seal means that a product is safe and effective, and that it does what it... read more »
The oral hygiene aisle at the store is awash with products that are propped up by persuasive marketing messages and advertising slogans. The American Dental Association's understand that all of these messages can sometimes make it hard to tell the difference between a high quality oral hygiene product and an ineffective one. Some oral hygiene products on the market are... read more »