Do you ever ask yourself “What is a good type of toothpaste”? If so, then our Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA team is more than happy to help you! There are many different types of paste that can be beneficial for your smile. However, there are also many different types of paste that aren’t so helpful. So, to help... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
When you shop for dental hygiene products, how do you know which products are best? Which ones will actually provide the promised results and effectively help your smile? In order to know which products are best, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance. The ADA Seal means that a product is safe and effective, and that it does what it... read more »
The oral hygiene aisle at the store is awash with products that are propped up by persuasive marketing messages and advertising slogans. The American Dental Association's understand that all of these messages can sometimes make it hard to tell the difference between a high quality oral hygiene product and an ineffective one. Some oral hygiene products on the market are... read more »