Your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, designed your new dental crown from durable materials like porcelain, gold, or base metal alloys. While these artificial materials are not susceptible to tooth decay, your crown will still need regular attention in your daily oral hygiene routine. Long-term complications resulting from chronic gum disease can still pose a significant threat to the longevity... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
A dental crown in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a nearly perfect replica of the enamel layer of a tooth. If residual food particles and plaque are not cleaned away from the crown, they will harden into tartar, which promotes gum disease and tooth decay. The advanced form of gum disease, known as periodontitis, can cause your gums to recede from... read more »