Many people struggle with tooth sensitivity. Common symptoms include pain or a sharp stinging sensation in your teeth when you consume hot, cold, sweet or acidic foods and beverages. You might find temporary relief by using a brand of toothpaste that is specially formulated to mitigate tooth sensitivity. However, it’s still a good idea to identify the underlying cause of... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!