If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Are you working on any cavity-prevention methods to keep your mouth free from the risks of cavities and tooth decay? If not, it is important to do so as soon as you can as cavities are a constant threat to your oral health that you will have throughout your entire life, and if left unchecked, can lead to severe infections... read more »
You know that it’s important to keep your teeth healthy and strong. You probably know that you should brush twice a day for two minutes at a time and that you should floss daily. Similarly, it’s important for you to keep your enamel, which is the hard protective layer of your teeth, healthy and strong. Fortunately, there are a few... read more »
Many people struggle with tooth sensitivity. Common symptoms include pain or a sharp stinging sensation in your teeth when you consume hot, cold, sweet or acidic foods and beverages. You might find temporary relief by using a brand of toothpaste that is specially formulated to mitigate tooth sensitivity. However, it’s still a good idea to identify the underlying cause of... read more »