Many people slack when it comes to maintaining proper oral health. This holiday, why not start the year off with a healthy smile by visiting the dentist. Being able to maintain proper oral health is easier than many people think. By giving yourself healthy habits of brushing twice a day, flossing each day, and visiting your dentist every six months,... read more »
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
When you’re pregnant, you’re typically not worried about something small like your teeth. But did you know that caring for your teeth is essential to having a healthy pregnancy? Your teeth, if poorly treated, are prone to dental problems that may affect the health of your baby. We’re going to give you some tips for having a healthy mouth during... read more »