TMJ disorder is a general term that is sometimes used to describe discomfort or dysfunction with the complex temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. Typical symptoms often include a chronic ache in the muscles around the jaw, temples, or in front of the ears. Additional TMJ disorder symptoms could also involve discomfort when biting down, or an irregularly clicking sensation... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!