TMJ disorder is a general term that is sometimes used to describe discomfort or dysfunction with the complex temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. Typical symptoms often include a chronic ache in the muscles around the jaw, temples, or in front of the ears. Additional TMJ disorder symptoms could also involve discomfort when biting down, or an irregularly clicking sensation... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?