Did you know that many people are born without wisdom teeth? Did you know that, arguably, people born without wisdom teeth are better off? This is partially because 85% of all wisdom teeth eventually need to be removed before they cause damage and trouble in your smile. In fact, here are three of the common reasons wisdom teeth are removed:... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy