In order to improve your oral health, it's always a good idea to set it up and establish effective tooth brushing techniques. Not only should you make sure that your brush is working effectively, but you need to make sure that you're using it effectively too. If for any reason you have a faulty toothbrush, or it is not properly... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Have you ever put mouthwash or toothbrush on your shopping list without knowing the difference between these products? Have you ever found yourself staring at all the options of the brushes or mouthwashes without knowing why there are so many choices? Would you be interested in learning that there are actually a quite a few benefits and disadvantages to these... read more »
Gum disease can creep up pretty quickly, and could be difficult to notice. Since gum disease can cause damage in your mouth, you should try to do whatever you can to avoid the issue. As you probably know, brushing and flossing can help you avoid this disease—but did you know that even if your oral care is impeccable, you could... read more »
Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »