It is estimated by the National Sleep Foundation that over 18 million adults struggle with some degree of sleep apnea. Snoring and breathing interruption are two of the most common symptoms that cause sleep apnea sufferers to get poor sleep. Research in this area has continued to grow, and now there are several different treatment options. One of the more... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!