It is estimated by the National Sleep Foundation that over 18 million adults struggle with some degree of sleep apnea. Snoring and breathing interruption are two of the most common symptoms that cause sleep apnea sufferers to get poor sleep. Research in this area has continued to grow, and now there are several different treatment options. One of the more... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!