What are you doing to protect your children's healthy smiles as the fall festivities begin? As tempting as it is to allow them to cut back on healthy eating when they are surrounded by bountiful sugary treats, they will be happier if they emerge from the holiday celebrations without additional cavities. As Halloween fast approaches, our Robert H. Watson Jr.... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!