Do you, a child, or a loved one participate in high risk activities such as contact sports? If so, it is important to always keep your oral health care in check by wearing safety gear and other equipment that may be necessary to protect your head, neck, and facial area. One of the best methods for protecting yourself is mouth... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health