Do you, a child, or a loved one participate in high risk activities such as contact sports? If so, it is important to always keep your oral health care in check by wearing safety gear and other equipment that may be necessary to protect your head, neck, and facial area. One of the best methods for protecting yourself is mouth... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!