Your teeth aid your happiness every day. They supply your smiles with jubilant gleam and munch on your most loved foods. They may just look like white rocks in your mouth, but in reality, they are so much more than mineral deposits. Your teeth are active, living parts of your body with tiny nerve systems, blood vessels, organic chemicals, and... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »