If you have inflamed gums, you are probably in at least a little bit of pain. While there are many reasons why your gums are inflamed, there is a high chance the reason could be gum disease. This disease is a serious and dangerous dental issue. So, if you have inflamed gums, your best first step is to call Robert... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
Dental crowns are great dental restorations that can help your smile more than you might realize. However, they might be confusing as well. So, if your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, recommended restoring your smile with a dental crown in Charlotte, North Carolina, our dental team will be happy to teach you a little more about the restoration by giving... read more »