If you have inflamed gums, you are probably in at least a little bit of pain. While there are many reasons why your gums are inflamed, there is a high chance the reason could be gum disease. This disease is a serious and dangerous dental issue. So, if you have inflamed gums, your best first step is to call Robert... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
Dental crowns are great dental restorations that can help your smile more than you might realize. However, they might be confusing as well. So, if your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, recommended restoring your smile with a dental crown in Charlotte, North Carolina, our dental team will be happy to teach you a little more about the restoration by giving... read more »