Stains can gradually build up and discolor your tooth enamel when you consume dark beverages like coffee, tea and cola. At the same time, there are other things that can also cause dental stains. It’s worth noting that even occasional tobacco use can introduce tar and other chemicals that can promote significant dental stains. Tobacco has the tendency to leave... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy