Stains can gradually build up and discolor your tooth enamel when you consume dark beverages like coffee, tea and cola. At the same time, there are other things that can also cause dental stains. It’s worth noting that even occasional tobacco use can introduce tar and other chemicals that can promote significant dental stains. Tobacco has the tendency to leave... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!