Where you aware of the plethora of treatments available to you to enhance your smile? There's an entire branch of dentistry, known as cosmetic dentistry, designed to upgrade and improve the quality of your teeth. Whether you have broken tooth, a missing tooth, or severely damaged teeth, cosmetic dentistry can be used to improve your smile. Here are some of... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »