Where you aware of the plethora of treatments available to you to enhance your smile? There's an entire branch of dentistry, known as cosmetic dentistry, designed to upgrade and improve the quality of your teeth. Whether you have broken tooth, a missing tooth, or severely damaged teeth, cosmetic dentistry can be used to improve your smile. Here are some of... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »