To help you understand your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team a little bit more when you come into our dental practice for your appointments, we have provided the definitions to the following common dental terms: Dental filling: A dental filling is a restoration that is needed when tooth decay has attacked and damaged your tooth. The filling fills... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth