It’s important to beware of the risks of plaque and tartar in your smile, and we highly encourage you to take steps to prevent these harmful substances. Plaque and tartar are the main culprits behind several types of dangerous oral health problems that can affect the quality of your smile. We have provided a review of the risks of plaque... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!