Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Dental crowns are great dental restorations that can help your smile more than you might realize. However, they might be confusing as well. So, if your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, recommended restoring your smile with a dental crown in Charlotte, North Carolina, our dental team will be happy to teach you a little more about the restoration by giving... read more »
To help you understand your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team a little bit more when you come into our dental practice for your appointments, we have provided the definitions to the following common dental terms: Dental filling: A dental filling is a restoration that is needed when tooth decay has attacked and damaged your tooth. The filling fills... read more »