Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Dental crowns are great dental restorations that can help your smile more than you might realize. However, they might be confusing as well. So, if your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, recommended restoring your smile with a dental crown in Charlotte, North Carolina, our dental team will be happy to teach you a little more about the restoration by giving... read more »
To help you understand your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team a little bit more when you come into our dental practice for your appointments, we have provided the definitions to the following common dental terms: Dental filling: A dental filling is a restoration that is needed when tooth decay has attacked and damaged your tooth. The filling fills... read more »