To help you understand your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, and dental team a little bit more when you come into our dental practice for your appointments, we have provided the definitions to the following common dental terms: Dental filling: A dental filling is a restoration that is needed when tooth decay has attacked and damaged your tooth. The filling fills... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
If you have a cavity, our dentist may recommend a dental filling in Charlotte, North Carolina. To treat your tooth, Dr. Robert H. Watson will remove the decayed part of the tooth and fill the area with the dental filling material. A dental filling may also be used to repair cracked, worn down, or broken teeth. How Is a Dental... read more »