TMJ disorder is a general term that is sometimes used to describe discomfort or dysfunction with the complex temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. Typical symptoms often include a chronic ache in the muscles around the jaw, temples, or in front of the ears. Additional TMJ disorder symptoms could also involve discomfort when biting down, or an irregularly clicking sensation... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!