Modern life brings with it stress and anxiousness. We all suffer from it at times. Stress may come from multiple sources, career as well as personal and family life. Stress manifests in various ways for different people. One typical way that it appears is problematic for your oral health. Although it isn’t a helpful thing, clenching of the jaw and... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
When you’re pregnant, you’re typically not worried about something small like your teeth. But did you know that caring for your teeth is essential to having a healthy pregnancy? Your teeth, if poorly treated, are prone to dental problems that may affect the health of your baby. We’re going to give you some tips for having a healthy mouth during... read more »