Modern life brings with it stress and anxiousness. We all suffer from it at times. Stress may come from multiple sources, career as well as personal and family life. Stress manifests in various ways for different people. One typical way that it appears is problematic for your oral health. Although it isn’t a helpful thing, clenching of the jaw and... read more »
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
When you’re pregnant, you’re typically not worried about something small like your teeth. But did you know that caring for your teeth is essential to having a healthy pregnancy? Your teeth, if poorly treated, are prone to dental problems that may affect the health of your baby. We’re going to give you some tips for having a healthy mouth during... read more »