Stains can gradually build up and discolor your tooth enamel when you consume dark beverages like coffee, tea and cola. At the same time, there are other things that can also cause dental stains. It’s worth noting that even occasional tobacco use can introduce tar and other chemicals that can promote significant dental stains. Tobacco has the tendency to leave... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!