Many people slack when it comes to maintaining proper oral health. This holiday, why not start the year off with a healthy smile by visiting the dentist. Being able to maintain proper oral health is easier than many people think. By giving yourself healthy habits of brushing twice a day, flossing each day, and visiting your dentist every six months,... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!