If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Your teeth aid your happiness every day. They supply your smiles with jubilant gleam and munch on your most loved foods. They may just look like white rocks in your mouth, but in reality, they are so much more than mineral deposits. Your teeth are active, living parts of your body with tiny nerve systems, blood vessels, organic chemicals, and... read more »
You know that it’s important to keep your teeth healthy and strong. You probably know that you should brush twice a day for two minutes at a time and that you should floss daily. Similarly, it’s important for you to keep your enamel, which is the hard protective layer of your teeth, healthy and strong. Fortunately, there are a few... read more »