If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Your teeth aid your happiness every day. They supply your smiles with jubilant gleam and munch on your most loved foods. They may just look like white rocks in your mouth, but in reality, they are so much more than mineral deposits. Your teeth are active, living parts of your body with tiny nerve systems, blood vessels, organic chemicals, and... read more »
You know that it’s important to keep your teeth healthy and strong. You probably know that you should brush twice a day for two minutes at a time and that you should floss daily. Similarly, it’s important for you to keep your enamel, which is the hard protective layer of your teeth, healthy and strong. Fortunately, there are a few... read more »