You know that it’s important to keep your teeth healthy and strong. You probably know that you should brush twice a day for two minutes at a time and that you should floss daily. Similarly, it’s important for you to keep your enamel, which is the hard protective layer of your teeth, healthy and strong. Fortunately, there are a few... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!