It’s very important to floss daily, but do you ever wonder why? If so, our doctor, Dr. Robert H. Watson, is more than happy to tell you why. The more you know, the better chance you have of making flossing a top priority, which is exactly what it should be. Flossing can help you and your smile in many ways.... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy