It’s very important to floss daily, but do you ever wonder why? If so, our doctor, Dr. Robert H. Watson, is more than happy to tell you why. The more you know, the better chance you have of making flossing a top priority, which is exactly what it should be. Flossing can help you and your smile in many ways.... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!