It’s very important to floss daily, but do you ever wonder why? If so, our doctor, Dr. Robert H. Watson, is more than happy to tell you why. The more you know, the better chance you have of making flossing a top priority, which is exactly what it should be. Flossing can help you and your smile in many ways.... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?