It’s very important to floss daily, but do you ever wonder why? If so, our doctor, Dr. Robert H. Watson, is more than happy to tell you why. The more you know, the better chance you have of making flossing a top priority, which is exactly what it should be. Flossing can help you and your smile in many ways.... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?