It’s very important to floss daily, but do you ever wonder why? If so, our doctor, Dr. Robert H. Watson, is more than happy to tell you why. The more you know, the better chance you have of making flossing a top priority, which is exactly what it should be. Flossing can help you and your smile in many ways.... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!