Do you ever ask yourself “What is a good type of toothpaste”? If so, then our Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA team is more than happy to help you! There are many different types of paste that can be beneficial for your smile. However, there are also many different types of paste that aren’t so helpful. So, to help... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
The bacteria in your mouth and the acidic foods and drinks you enjoy can gradually erode the microscopic mineral crystals that make up your tooth enamel. This process, which is known as demineralization, can pose some serious long-term complications for your teeth. On a long enough timeline, unchecked enamel erosion can create microscopic channels through the enamel layer of your... read more »
The internal structures of each of your teeth is protected by a layer of tooth enamel. Tooth enamel gets its amazing strength from densely packed microscopic mineral crystals. This is what gives your teeth the strength and durability to bite off, chew and grind hard foods. The integrity of these mineral crystals helps to prevent the bacteria in your mouth... read more »
Do you ever wonder what type of toothpaste is best for you? Did you know that some toothpastes are designed to meet different needs? For example, some toothpastes are designed to taste good—mostly to help children—and others are intended specifically for fighting tartar. But, do you know which toothpaste is right for you? We’re happy to offer you a little... read more »