Modern life brings with it stress and anxiousness. We all suffer from it at times. Stress may come from multiple sources, career as well as personal and family life. Stress manifests in various ways for different people. One typical way that it appears is problematic for your oral health. Although it isn’t a helpful thing, clenching of the jaw and... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
TMJ disorder is a general term that is sometimes used to describe discomfort or dysfunction with the complex temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. Typical symptoms often include a chronic ache in the muscles around the jaw, temples, or in front of the ears. Additional TMJ disorder symptoms could also involve discomfort when biting down, or an irregularly clicking sensation... read more »