Modern life brings with it stress and anxiousness. We all suffer from it at times. Stress may come from multiple sources, career as well as personal and family life. Stress manifests in various ways for different people. One typical way that it appears is problematic for your oral health. Although it isn’t a helpful thing, clenching of the jaw and... read more »
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
TMJ disorder is a general term that is sometimes used to describe discomfort or dysfunction with the complex temporomandibular joints that hinge your jaw. Typical symptoms often include a chronic ache in the muscles around the jaw, temples, or in front of the ears. Additional TMJ disorder symptoms could also involve discomfort when biting down, or an irregularly clicking sensation... read more »