If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Gum disease can creep up pretty quickly, and could be difficult to notice. Since gum disease can cause damage in your mouth, you should try to do whatever you can to avoid the issue. As you probably know, brushing and flossing can help you avoid this disease—but did you know that even if your oral care is impeccable, you could... read more »