If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
Gum disease can creep up pretty quickly, and could be difficult to notice. Since gum disease can cause damage in your mouth, you should try to do whatever you can to avoid the issue. As you probably know, brushing and flossing can help you avoid this disease—but did you know that even if your oral care is impeccable, you could... read more »