If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
Gum disease can creep up pretty quickly, and could be difficult to notice. Since gum disease can cause damage in your mouth, you should try to do whatever you can to avoid the issue. As you probably know, brushing and flossing can help you avoid this disease—but did you know that even if your oral care is impeccable, you could... read more »