Do you suffer from stinky or constant bad breath? If so, you could be suffering from halitosis. Halitosis is a condition that causes your breath to smell. There are many different causes of halitosis, which is why it’s important to understand the triggers, so you can get the help you need. Here at Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA in... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Do you ever wonder how things you do every day could affect your teeth? Do you ever wonder if there is anything you could do—or should not do—if you’d like to keep your pearly whites lustrous? As you may be aware, brushing and flossing are very important if you’d like to protect your oral health. Furthermore, some drinks could actually... read more »
Gum disease can creep up pretty quickly, and could be difficult to notice. Since gum disease can cause damage in your mouth, you should try to do whatever you can to avoid the issue. As you probably know, brushing and flossing can help you avoid this disease—but did you know that even if your oral care is impeccable, you could... read more »
Most people are happy to brush their teeth diligently because they can see the results in their pearly whites. And brushing your teeth is vital to preventing tooth decay and gum disease. But often people don’t think about how flossing helps prevent gum disease as well! Gum disease, in its early stages is called gingivitis. It is an inflammation of... read more »