What are you doing to protect your children's healthy smiles as the fall festivities begin? As tempting as it is to allow them to cut back on healthy eating when they are surrounded by bountiful sugary treats, they will be happier if they emerge from the holiday celebrations without additional cavities. As Halloween fast approaches, our Robert H. Watson Jr.... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
When you’re pregnant, you’re typically not worried about something small like your teeth. But did you know that caring for your teeth is essential to having a healthy pregnancy? Your teeth, if poorly treated, are prone to dental problems that may affect the health of your baby. We’re going to give you some tips for having a healthy mouth during... read more »