What are you doing to protect your children's healthy smiles as the fall festivities begin? As tempting as it is to allow them to cut back on healthy eating when they are surrounded by bountiful sugary treats, they will be happier if they emerge from the holiday celebrations without additional cavities. As Halloween fast approaches, our Robert H. Watson Jr.... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
When you’re pregnant, you’re typically not worried about something small like your teeth. But did you know that caring for your teeth is essential to having a healthy pregnancy? Your teeth, if poorly treated, are prone to dental problems that may affect the health of your baby. We’re going to give you some tips for having a healthy mouth during... read more »