What are you doing to protect your children's healthy smiles as the fall festivities begin? As tempting as it is to allow them to cut back on healthy eating when they are surrounded by bountiful sugary treats, they will be happier if they emerge from the holiday celebrations without additional cavities. As Halloween fast approaches, our Robert H. Watson Jr.... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy