If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Do you ever wonder how things you do every day could affect your teeth? Do you ever wonder if there is anything you could do—or should not do—if you’d like to keep your pearly whites lustrous? As you may be aware, brushing and flossing are very important if you’d like to protect your oral health. Furthermore, some drinks could actually... read more »
It is very important for you to care for your teeth, and there are several things you should avoid doing and consuming. Specifically, there are some drinks, such as sodas and other soft drinks, that you should avoid altogether. Fortunately, though, there are a number of healthy drinks you could consider replacing them with. You probably know that you should... read more »