Did you know that many people are born without wisdom teeth? Did you know that, arguably, people born without wisdom teeth are better off? This is partially because 85% of all wisdom teeth eventually need to be removed before they cause damage and trouble in your smile. In fact, here are three of the common reasons wisdom teeth are removed:... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?