At the dental practice of Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA, our team is pleased to offer Invisalign® aligners to help you straighten your smile in Charlotte, North Carolina using an orthodontic alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign is well-suited to helping overcome smile problems with crooked or crowded teeth, a bite which is off, and teeth which have gaps. How does Invisalign accomplish... read more »
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
If you have been wanting a newer, straighter smile, you might have more options than you imagined. Traditional braces, which have made advancements that offer ceramic and not just metal brackets, are not the only methods available to correct bite problems and straighten teeth. Since May 2000, Invisalign® has been available for patients, and they have been proven to be... read more »