At the dental practice of Robert H. Watson Jr. DDS, PA, our team is pleased to offer Invisalign® aligners to help you straighten your smile in Charlotte, North Carolina using an orthodontic alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign is well-suited to helping overcome smile problems with crooked or crowded teeth, a bite which is off, and teeth which have gaps. How does Invisalign accomplish... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
If you have been wanting a newer, straighter smile, you might have more options than you imagined. Traditional braces, which have made advancements that offer ceramic and not just metal brackets, are not the only methods available to correct bite problems and straighten teeth. Since May 2000, Invisalign® has been available for patients, and they have been proven to be... read more »