It is estimated by the National Sleep Foundation that over 18 million adults struggle with some degree of sleep apnea. Snoring and breathing interruption are two of the most common symptoms that cause sleep apnea sufferers to get poor sleep. Research in this area has continued to grow, and now there are several different treatment options. One of the more... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
Snoring is a common side effect of sleep apnea. To effectively explore your treatment options, you should have your sleep apnea properly diagnosed. People that suffer from severe sleep apnea often need a positive pressure treatment device known as a CPAP machine in order to get a good night’s sleep If you are only diagnosed with mild to moderate sleep... read more »