It is estimated by the National Sleep Foundation that over 18 million adults struggle with some degree of sleep apnea. Snoring and breathing interruption are two of the most common symptoms that cause sleep apnea sufferers to get poor sleep. Research in this area has continued to grow, and now there are several different treatment options. One of the more... read more »
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
Snoring is a common side effect of sleep apnea. To effectively explore your treatment options, you should have your sleep apnea properly diagnosed. People that suffer from severe sleep apnea often need a positive pressure treatment device known as a CPAP machine in order to get a good night’s sleep If you are only diagnosed with mild to moderate sleep... read more »