It is estimated by the National Sleep Foundation that over 18 million adults struggle with some degree of sleep apnea. Snoring and breathing interruption are two of the most common symptoms that cause sleep apnea sufferers to get poor sleep. Research in this area has continued to grow, and now there are several different treatment options. One of the more... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
Snoring is a common side effect of sleep apnea. To effectively explore your treatment options, you should have your sleep apnea properly diagnosed. People that suffer from severe sleep apnea often need a positive pressure treatment device known as a CPAP machine in order to get a good night’s sleep If you are only diagnosed with mild to moderate sleep... read more »