Did you know that one of the best ways to protect your teeth is by proactively exercising caution and care when selecting your food diet? Many foods are likely to cause harm to your teeth if you are not careful. When selecting foods to eat, try to avoid harmful snacks and treats. This includes chewy foods, hard foods, and sugary... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!