Did you know that one of the best ways to protect your teeth is by proactively exercising caution and care when selecting your food diet? Many foods are likely to cause harm to your teeth if you are not careful. When selecting foods to eat, try to avoid harmful snacks and treats. This includes chewy foods, hard foods, and sugary... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!