Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
Did you know that many people are born without wisdom teeth? Did you know that, arguably, people born without wisdom teeth are better off? This is partially because 85% of all wisdom teeth eventually need to be removed before they cause damage and trouble in your smile. In fact, here are three of the common reasons wisdom teeth are removed:... read more »