Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Did you know that many people are born without wisdom teeth? Did you know that, arguably, people born without wisdom teeth are better off? This is partially because 85% of all wisdom teeth eventually need to be removed before they cause damage and trouble in your smile. In fact, here are three of the common reasons wisdom teeth are removed:... read more »