If multiple teeth in your mouth have been lost or compromised by significant tooth decay, extractions, or advanced periodontal disease, it can have serious implications for the function of your mouth. While it certainly will impair your ability to chew food, it can also affect your speech and overall quality of life. In a case like this Dr. Robert H.... read more »
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy