It’s important to beware of the risks of plaque and tartar in your smile, and we highly encourage you to take steps to prevent these harmful substances. Plaque and tartar are the main culprits behind several types of dangerous oral health problems that can affect the quality of your smile. We have provided a review of the risks of plaque... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?