We often think of healthy foods as being useful for our health, but the truth is that some foods can also be beneficial for our smiles. Eat healthy snacks to enhance your oral health. Because plaque is such as a risky substance to our teeth, it is important to eat foods that can eliminate plaque buildup. This includes foods with... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
If you have been wanting a newer, straighter smile, you might have more options than you imagined. Traditional braces, which have made advancements that offer ceramic and not just metal brackets, are not the only methods available to correct bite problems and straighten teeth. Since May 2000, Invisalign® has been available for patients, and they have been proven to be... read more »
Most people are happy to brush their teeth diligently because they can see the results in their pearly whites. And brushing your teeth is vital to preventing tooth decay and gum disease. But often people don’t think about how flossing helps prevent gum disease as well! Gum disease, in its early stages is called gingivitis. It is an inflammation of... read more »