Each tooth in the front of your mouth plays an important role in your basic oral function as well as the appearance of your smile. When one of these teeth is affected by a cavity, discolored tooth enamel, or some type of physical defect it can cause you to feel self-conscious about your appearance. Rather than attempting to alter your... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!