It’s important to beware of the risks of plaque and tartar in your smile, and we highly encourage you to take steps to prevent these harmful substances. Plaque and tartar are the main culprits behind several types of dangerous oral health problems that can affect the quality of your smile. We have provided a review of the risks of plaque... read more »
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!