Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »