Has your dentist, Dr. Robert H. Watson, told you that you have cracked tooth syndrome? If so, that means you have a tooth enamel crack that is tough to see. This is often because it’s so small or it’s in an area that is hidden, like underneath the gums. Because of these things, the crack might not be able to... read more »
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
Do you ever hesitate to make an appointment with your dentist because you know—or even think—there’s a chance you could need root canal treatment? If you do, you aren’t alone. But did you know that if a root canal, which is the soft layer in the center of your tooth, is infected or damaged, the afflicted tooth could die? And... read more »