If you want to enjoy a healthy smile, you’ll want to watch what you put in your mouth. For example, let’s talk about chewing gum. While some kinds of gum should be avoided, others can have unique advantages for your mouth. The chewing motion and substances in the gum help your salivary glands produce saliva, which actually carries bacteria and... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
We often think of healthy foods as being useful for our health, but the truth is that some foods can also be beneficial for our smiles. Eat healthy snacks to enhance your oral health. Because plaque is such as a risky substance to our teeth, it is important to eat foods that can eliminate plaque buildup. This includes foods with... read more »