Have you ever put mouthwash or toothbrush on your shopping list without knowing the difference between these products? Have you ever found yourself staring at all the options of the brushes or mouthwashes without knowing why there are so many choices? Would you be interested in learning that there are actually a quite a few benefits and disadvantages to these... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
Do you ever wonder what type of toothpaste is best for you? Did you know that some toothpastes are designed to meet different needs? For example, some toothpastes are designed to taste good—mostly to help children—and others are intended specifically for fighting tartar. But, do you know which toothpaste is right for you? We’re happy to offer you a little... read more »